Deshun Deysel - Global Speaker, Thought Leader, Moderator, Peak Performance Toolkit™

MEET THE SPEAKER

Speaking History


I  have been an International Speaker for the past 20 years. I've addressed hundreds of audiences in the USA, Canada, UK, Germany, Belgium, Qatar, And 12 different African countries over the years. My audiences have included, CEO's, Executive Directors, Women in Leadership, Entrepreneurs, Youth in Leadership and a host of other groups.

My motivational talks draw from my experiences as a high altitude mountaineer and as a woman in mainly male dominated environments. My mountaineering career spans 5 continents and 14 expeditions, with 2 expeditions to Mt. Everest and 3 to Mt. Kilimanjaro. I have helped groups with Strategic Thinking, Leadership Development as well as general Engagement and Inspiration of the workforce. Climbing Mt. Everest, and the analogy it provides, has proven to be an effective method of helping audience members visualise the challenges they're facing - in overcoming challenges, staying focused, staying motivated and also dealing with set-backs.


Speaking Approach

In business and in life, I have experienced some dramatic and humiliating lows and some incredible highs. I share candidly and there are no holy cows about the content of my life experiences. It all helps the audience to identify with me, by reflecting on their own journeys, while climbing there personal Everests.

                               



My Audiences and Clients describe me as follows

"Deshun delivers a powerful and inspiring message of the importance of the contribution of each person in an organisation. Her message leaves you with an understanding that no matter how trivial or small one’s contribution might appear, in the bigger picture it has a profound impact on success".

Tomé van Wyk – CM Designs

"We were very happy to have Deshun as our MC. She brought a lot of calm and professionalism to her role, which is just what we needed. Her easy, gentle personality makes her a wonderful person to work with under pressure."

Kotli – cidb

"Dear Deshun
, A big thank you to you!! I am so glad that our paths crossed, and keeps crossing it seems!!
We can’t stop talking about you – your passion, your talk, your love for life, your vision.
You certainly left everyone who attended, something to think about.
Above all is your super humility that is so admirable. 
Kind Regards"


DR VANESSA GOVENDER | Group Health & Wellness Manager AVENG


Published Work


Over the years, I have contributed to and written many articles and a few papers on my favourite topics:
  • Personal Development
  • Leadership
  • High Altitude Climbing and 
  • Achieving Peak Performance. 
Most notably, I've contributed to the SA Innovation Summit Research Journal for 2013. 
My topic





Other Business/Work interests

I am the Managing Director of Deshun Deysel & Associates, an Executive Director at Effective Human Capital (Pty) Ltd. I also serve as a Trustee for the Laureus Sport for Good Foundation, in South Africa.


Visit www.peakperformancetoolkit.biz for more info 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Achieve a Peak Performance Mindset

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!